Historic Henry W. Oliver Building Nears Full Occupancy
The Henry W. Oliver Building, which became a part of McKnight Realty Partners’ Pittsburgh portfolio in 2011, has reached 90 percent occupancy with the recent signing of Sherrard German & Kelly, P.C., a law firm providing commercial, financial, litigation and estate planning services. Sherrard German will move into more than 21,000 square feet, occupying the entire fourth floor and part of the third. Occupancy is expected in the third quarter 2014.
Sherrard German joins Campbell Durant Beatty Palumbo & Miller, who will move into approximately 2,500 square feet on the seventh floor late in the first quarter 2014, and Metz Lewis Brodman Must & O’Keefe, LLC, who moved into more than 21,000 square feet in early 2013. Additionally, Strategic Investment Fund leased 1,107 square feet on the tenth floor in the fourth quarter 2013. McKnight Realty Partners was represented by Tim Goetz of Cushman & Wakefield | Grant Street Associates in all recent transactions.
The 471,000-square-foot Oliver Building provides a number of valuable amenities suitable for professional services firms, including on-site property management, 24-hour security, modern mechanical systems and convenient retail venues on the first floor. Constructed in 1910, the building celebrated its 100th anniversary as one of Pittsburgh’s most prominent architectural landmarks in 2010.