Edie C. Hartman
Ms. Hartman joined Grant Street Associates, Inc. in January 2006 and serves as the firm’s liaison to Cushman & Wakefield and other Alliance firms throughout the country. Her primary responsibilities include the identifying prospects and developing business relationship with current and potential clients; the preparation of proposals, presentations and quarterly market reports, the collection of market research for special projects, and the creation, development and management of the firm’s marketing strategy and plan implementation.
Among Edie’s most recent projects has been the launch of the company’s lease administration division and related business development initiatives.
- Polymershapes, LLC
- Swisher Hygiene/EcoLab
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- McKnight Realty Partners
- Zell Two, Inc.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
- Urban Land Institute / Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Marketing Committee
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Pittsburgh chapter
- Pennsylvania Women Work, Corporate Advisory Committee
- Sigma Kappa Sorority, Editor of Alumnae News and Member of Pittsburgh Alumnae chapter
- Bachelor of Science, Journalism, Ohio University, 1997, Dean’s List
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania