Role and Responsibilities
Evan joined Grant Street Associates’ Industrial Team following Cushman & Wakefield’s merger with DTZ, where he had provided tenant representation to a myriad of clients in the Pittsburgh Region. He is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Industrial Forum and currently supports both local and national clients with warehouse/distribution, manufacturing and flex requirements throughout North America.
Evan’s career has rapidly grown to a level on par with many of the top brokers in the region. His diverse skill set has provided him with the resources to handle a range of assignments from sale and lease property listings to client representation services in multiple markets. He offers strategic guidance and implementation to tenant/owner-focused commercial real estate services utilizing his fundamental principles to consistently deliver the best results for his clients.
- The Chrysler Group
- ARCA, Inc.
- BoltTech Mannings
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Prism Engineering
- Ruukki Steel
- RedZone Robotics
- Restaurant Technologies
- Titan Manufacturing
- Scholastic Corp.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified in Bloomberg Equity
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Duquesne University, Palumbo Donahue School of Business, Pittsburgh, PA
Awards and Achievements
- 2015 SIOR Emerging Broker of the Year Award, Western Pennsylvania Chapter