Jack F. O’Donoghue, SIOR
Role and Responsibilities
Mr. O’Donoghue, a founder and principal of Grant Street Associates, Inc., has a concentration of responsibilities in corporate real estate consulting and tenant representation services and specializes in general office, retail, and industrial services.
In his 30 years in commercial real estate, Jack has represented a healthy list of fortune 500 companies. A few of the clients of which Jack has consulted and/or represented over the past few years are: Gannett, Inc., Pitney Bowes, Siemens, Viacom Corporation, Westinghouse Energy Corporation, Leedsworld, Inc., UBS, JPMorgan Chase, American Eagle Outfitters, Inc., Accelero Health Partners.
Most recently Jack secured a national exclusive with Swisher Hygiene to facilitate all aspects of their real estate portfolio which includes over 120 locations worldwide. He has developed marketing strategies, conducted financial analyses, portfolio valuations, business consulting, negotiated numerous lease/sale agreements and managed construction. He has served as a consultant in all phases of facilities planning, transaction analyses, business planning and public/private funding acquisition and developed over 400 acres of residential properties.
- Swisher Hygiene, Inc. – multi-market tenant representation
- American Eagle Outfitters
Education, Memberships and Awards
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – currently serving as Vice President of the WPA Chapter
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Active member of the National Association of Realtors, the Greater Pittsburgh Board of Realtors and the Pittsburgh Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- A candidate for the Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation
- Recipient of CoStar’s Power Broker Award
- Recipient of SIOR Cooperative Broker Awards