Kimberly J. Batchelor
Role and Responsibilities
Ms. Batchelor joined Grant Street Associates, Inc. in 2011 with primary responsibilities for agency representation, financial and lease analyses and tenant representation.
Prior to relocating to Pittsburgh, Ms. Batchelor worked as an owner/landlord representative for the Liparini Company of Howard County, Maryland, where she was responsible for executing all aspects of office and retail sales and leasing, including contract negotiations, space planning, county permitting and construction supervision. Serving as a real estate agent and property manager, Ms. Batchelor handled all communications with government officials concerning Moderate Income Housing Units and new development, fulfilling county and developer requirements.
As a property manager and agent with Land Design and Development, Inc. of Ellicott City, MD, Ms. Batchelor’s various duties included the management, leasing and selling of more than 190 retail, office and residential properties. In addition, she managed the residential and commercial community associations and chaired community meetings in connection with new development projects.
- Tenant representation services for Chevron, AFLAC, Merrill Lynch, Aramark, Accelero, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Nexius Solutions, Verizon, Zimmer, iParadigms
- Agency representation assignments include: Parkway Center Office Complex (594,282 sf); Two Chatham Center (288,000 sf); The Allegheny Building (150,000 sf); The Pittsburgher (125,000 sf); Robinson Plaza (175,201 sf); One Thorn Run Center (97,274 sf); 808 Penn Avenue (17,000 sf); 810 Penn Avenue (50,000 sf) and Ryan Court (40,000 sf)
- Disposition assignments include 31-33 Mercer Street, 820 MacBeth Drive, 2202 West State Street and 2605 Freedland Road on behalf of Verizon
Education, Memberships and Awards
- Master of Science, Coppin State University
- Bachelor of Science, The Pennsylvania State University
- Active Member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Pittsburgh
- CREW Pittsburgh Events Committee
- Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Innovation Futures Committee
- Cushman & Wakefield Learning Institute Faculty
- Member, CoreNet Global
- Member, Penn State Alumni Association
- CoStar Dealmaker, 2012-2013