Nicole D. Montecupo
Role and Responsibilities
As Operations Manager, Nicole oversees the daily operations of the brokerage and leasing team, assisting with financial analysis, property surveys and tour assembly, as well as, maintaining the company’s online property databases and managing all aspects of accounts payable and receivable for all transactions. She is responsible for all financial reporting and coordinates broker continuing education and licensing on behalf of the company.
In addition, Ms. Montecupo manages Grant Street’s information technology systems and assists with the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy, including social media updates and the official Grant Street blog.
Nicole is a graduate of Robert Morris University with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Prior to joining Grant Street Associates, she served as an Account Executive with Lamar Advertising and Clear Channel Outdoor in Pittsburgh. She is a licensed real estate salesperson in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Education, Memberships and Awards
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing – Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, Pa
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- President, Trafford Economic & Community Development Corporation
- PA e-Mentor – Career Guide for local high school students to assist them with setting career goals and pathways
- Notary Public, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- President, Trafford Elementary PTO