Randall G. McCombs, SIOR
Role and Responsibilities
Mr. McCombs joined Grant Street Associates in 2010, bringing with him more than 25 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. His focus is primarily on tenant advisory and asset disposition for local and multi-market clients.
He has successfully negotiated deals in excess of $600 million and more than 5.0 million square feet of office and industrial space in Western Pennsylvania, the U. S. and Canada for such prominent clients as Alcoa, Inc., Seagate Technologies, Kvaerner, ADP, FedEx, The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and VA Technology. His work with a variety of clients both locally and nationally, has provided him with a unique perspective that continually enables him to provide exceptional service. The fiduciary relationship with his client is the foundation for his work on each project.
Prior to joining Grant Street Associates, Mr. McCombs was Executive Vice President and Managing Director of GVA Oxford, the brokerage division of Oxford Development Company, where he was responsible for handling the day-to-day operations of the group, developing client relationships, creating strategic marketing initiatives and collaborating with the company’s management and development arm.
Education, Memberships and Awards
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics from University of Maryland at College Park
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Mid Atlantic Regional Director
- Western Pennsylvania Chapter, President 2012-13
- Industrial Lease of the Year, 2014
- SIOR Co-Broker of the Year, 2014
- National Character Education Foundation (NCEF) Board of Directors
- CoStar Power Broker Award Recipient
- Top Industrial Broker, 2014
- Member, Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Advisor Group (2015)