Samuel T. McGill
Sam McGill joined Cushman & Wakefield | Grant Street Associates with primary responsibilities for corporate occupier and tenant advisory services. Mr. McGill specializes in representing corporate occupiers in meeting their real estate needs by identifying and analyzing real estate opportunities, structuring transactions, developing real estate strategy and negotiating the documents, term sheets and incentives required to meet the needs of the client’s business.
Mr. McGill’s focus is both local and global in scope – taking him anywhere his clients have a requirement – and encompasses all facets of corporate real estate, including tenant representation, financial analysis, business incentives, built-to-suit, corporate dispositions (i.e. subleases, sales, sale-leasebacks), corporate advisory and developing real estate strategy.
Recognizing that every client’s requirement is unique and subject to evolve over time, Mr. McGill designs scalable solutions that range from single services to a fully-integrated strategic partnership with the ultimate goal of supporting the client’s existing internal real estate department and optimizing business success.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Grant Street Associates, Mr. McGill worked at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL). As an analyst with JLL, he was responsible for providing professional, financial and day-to-day support to commercial users, occupiers and investors of real estate. His focus was primarily directed toward client-facing, corporate occupier solutions. At JLL, Mr. McGill’s account responsibilities included RBS, Citizens Financial Group and The Lubrizol Corporation.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- 2018 SIOR Pittsburgh Office Lease of the year – Fringe Market
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal 40 Under 40
Education and Awards
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Allegheny College
Recent Major Transactions
- 135,000-sf regional lab for a Fortune 500 clinical laboratory.
- 122,000-sf manufacturing facility for a global transportation company.
- 105,000-sf regional office for a Fortune 500 technology firm
- 90,000-sf regional HQ for a global transportation company
- 50,000-sf regional hub for a national co-working firm
- 40,000-sf regional HQ for a regional utility company
- 38,000-sf regional office for national call center
- 40,000-sf office for local government agency
- 20,000-sf regional office for a multi-national healthcare firm
- 106 Isabella Street – Corporate Sale-Leaseback (80,000 SF)
- 400 Lydia Street – Corporate Disposition and Relocation (35,000 SF)