Todd Cwynar is the Executive Director of Agency Leasing Services at Cushman & Wakefield | Grant Street Associates. Todd works with clients to deliver a consistent qualitative and quantitative approach to achieve their real estate ownership objectives.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Grant Street Associates, Todd was a Senior Vice President at CBRE, and was the Landlord Representative for over four million square feet of office space for various owners in the Pittsburgh Region. While working on the U. S. Steel Tower, Todd was an integral part of the leasing team that attracted the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center to move their executive and administrative office functions to the building. The 515,000 square foot lease is one of the largest leases signed in the Central Business District over the past decade. In 2011, UPMC Health Plan finalized their plans for a 267,000 SF lease at the U. S. Steel Tower.
In 2011, Highwoods Properties purchased the 1,500,000 SF Class “A” trophy property, PPG Place. As a key member of the leasing team, occupancy was increased from, 82% to 95% occupied in a fifteen (15) month time period. The leasing team of Piatt Place completed the 180,000 square foot Commonwealth of Pittsburgh lease, which was the largest Central Business District lease in 2009. The 4,600,000 SF Class “A “ trophy property set outlined below, illustrates how a team leasing agency approach can successfully increase overall occupancy.
- 601W Companies
- Allegheny Technologies
- AREA Property Partners
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Commonwealth of PA Dept. of General Services
- BGK Equities
- Eckert Seamans
- Elmhurst Properties
- Forest City Enterprises
- General Dynamics
- General Motors
- Highwoods Properties
- Millcraft Industries, Inc.
- OnDemand Energy
- Pittsburgh Riverhounds
- Principal Insurance
- Rosemont Capital Partners
- Rosemont Realty
- Winthrop Management
- Advisory Board Member, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Race to AnyPlace Committee
- First Tee of Pittsburgh – Executive Board Member
- Tee It Forward Event – Sponsorship Committee
Education and Awards
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in Accounting from Duquesne University
- Four year starter on the Duquesne University Football Team, winning an ECAC Championship in 1995 and two MAAC Conference Titles in 1995 and 1996
- Completed Argus Training and assists in the annual delivery of Argus models to various clients
- Real Estate Salesperson in the state of Pennsylvania